- Environmental Investigation & Remediation Design
- Environmental Liability & Risk Assessment
- Regulatory Compliance & Permitting
- Legal Support
- Environmental Management Services & Oversight
- Brownfields Redevelopment
- Remedy Review & Conceptual Site Model
Periodic updates from JM Sorge will keep you informed about the latest trends, regulations and updates in the field of environmental consulting.
The complex nature of most environmental cases requires that an expert possess a unique combination of real world experience, technical knowledge, an acute awareness of environmental regulatory policy and procedures, and a clear understanding of the legal and business objectives of the parties involved.
Since 1986, JMS has worked closely with leading law firms and individual attorneys on hundreds of technical environmental cases dealing with liability issues, regulatory compliance, site investigation, site remediation, and real estate financing issues. The experienced and well-rounded staff at JMS provides the technical support required for the successful implementation of your client's legal strategy.
JMS provides the following legal services:
- Expert testimony
- Forensic environmental investigation services
- Technical case review
- Detailed analysis of contamination parameters, age, fate, and transport
- Remedy selection and cost evaluation
- Investigation and remediation cost recovery from the government and private sources
- Advanced technical data presentation services
Need an Experienced Partner?
Our experts are here to discuss your environmental consulting needs...
+1 (908) 218-0066