- Environmental Investigation & Remediation Design
- Environmental Liability & Risk Assessment
- Regulatory Compliance & Permitting
- Legal Support
- Environmental Management Services & Oversight
- Brownfields Redevelopment
- Remedy Review & Conceptual Site Model
Periodic updates from JM Sorge will keep you informed about the latest trends, regulations and updates in the field of environmental consulting.
Remedy Review & Conceptual Site Model
During the environmental remediation process, projects sometimes get caught in a seemingly endless loop or become overrun with complex details and regulations. When the end goal seems out of sight, or the timeframe has been extended too many times, the stakeholders often turn to JMS to conduct a Remedy Review.
At JMS, we pride ourselves on providing practical solutions and a realistic approach. Through our remedy review services, JMS utilizes these qualities to serve as a fresh pair of eyes on another firm’s project. We review the current situation, analyze the data, and provide new ideas and practical solutions to help move the project toward the end goal.
One of the tools JMS uses is the Conceptual Site Model. Development of the model helps all stakeholders understand the relationship between contamination sources, migration pathways and impacts to receptors. It also assists in determining if critical site characterization data gaps exist. Ultimately, the Conceptual Site Model supports effective remedial decision-making.
JMS provides the following remedy review services:
- Review Site History to identify potential contamination sources
- Review Site Characterization for critical data gaps
- Develop Conceptual Site Model
- Identify contaminant sources
- Identify migration pathways
- Identify potential receptors
- Remediation Feasibility Analysis
- Quantitative Environmental Liability Assessment
Need an Experienced Partner?
Our experts are here to discuss your environmental consulting needs...
+1 (908) 218-0066